So last month Abi Pop announced me as the winner of her 'Name my MLP' competition
(r4inb0wp0p is my YouTube account)
I received my prize in the mail on Monday & have only just decided to take picture of what I won.
I apologise in advance for the low quality of the pictures. I used my iPod camera.
This is the box it came in.
Abi drew stars and hearts all over the box~
And this is the box opened up
I loved the bright rainbow coloured styrofoam.
And all my goodies!
Abi wrote me a letter too.
It says:
"Hello! r4inb0wp0p~~!
Congratulations on winning the giveaway.
Strawberry Pop is super happy with her new name<3 ^____^
I hope you like your little box of Japanese goodies! =^-^=
*Hugs & love*
Abi-Pop
Kiss kiss chu~"
A little lip gloss.
It is raspberry cream flavoured & it smell so yummy! ^____^
I've never seen this before but I bet it's yummy.
I've seen Yan Yam around but never tried it.
Here in New Zealand we have a koala version of these.
Which is funny, because there are no koalas in NZ ಠ_ಠ
These look super delicious too!
I think I'll try this first hehe
What Japanese candy pack would be complete without Pocky?
I can't wait to try all these delicious candies thanks to Abi Pop~
xox Ai-chan.













No comments:
Post a Comment