Saturday, December 8, 2012

Typefettinge's Tumblr Giveaway~


Typefettinge recently held her first giveaway on Tumblr & I was very luck to be named second runner up. There were originally going to be two winners but she decided to pick three~
Once again I had to use my iPod for photos so please excuse the poor quality pictures ;A;

This is the package that I saw on my bed when I got home from work tonight~
I'm going to have so much fun with the bubble wrap!

And the contents of the package. The sweet note says:
"Thank you for playing Kathy's first giveaway! You've won: - a Lego necklace! 
Yay! Please play or shop again. Enjoy your prize!
-Kathy/Typefettinge/Arkham Accessories"

As the second runner up I got to chose anything from Kathy's Etsy shop, Arkham Accessories up to the value of USD$8, so I chose the Lego necklace! 

And this is it on me! The chain is very long but it looks so good~

And my face u.u

xxx Ai-chan~

No comments:

Post a Comment