So even though Armageddon was a good month ago I thought I would make a post about it. (just cause I want an excuse to start writing a blog)
We went on both days because I had the entire weekend off work t(-_-t)
I went as a Yip Yip Martian from Sesame Street~
My partner Stuart and his Mum helped since I am terrible at sewing ಥ_ಥ
From the moment I got into the line I had people wanting photos.
Even the Storm Troopers wanted photos.
I got a hug from this guy too ^^
Here are some of my favourite pictures from both days~
Domo-kun!
Steve from Minecraft
The cutest Chewbacca costume ever u.u
Gir from Invader Zim
Me with some very cute Lolitas
Cardcaptor Sakura
The Star Wars crew
The cute little boy with me is my brother~
He is very shy so he didn't want to be in too many photos
Team Fortress 2
Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters~
EXTERMINATE!
Well that's all for my first real blog post~
Hope you all enjoyed this~
xxx Ai-chan~














No comments:
Post a Comment